Southern California goes big by pulling out all the stops in key market of Massachusetts
Coronado, CA, February 13, 2014 — Coronado Brewing has announced it will be entering a new partnership with Massachusetts Beverage Alliance (MBA), making its west coast products available to Massachusetts’s craft beer drinkers the week of February 17. Coronado Brewing cofounder Rick Chapman will be visiting the market with the team helping launch the beer to retailers and craft brew fans alike.
While the partnership was announced by MBA earlier this month, key market events are as follows:
- Monday 2/17 -‐ 6pm -‐ Central Wharf Co -‐ 160 Milk St., Boston -‐ Massachusetts Grand Kick Off – Entire team of Coronado members on hand including co founder Rick Chapman. Beer and food pairings.
- Tuesday 2/18 -‐ 4pm -‐ Julio’s Liquors 140 Turnpike Rd., Westborough -‐ Meet and Greet with Rick Chapman and Coronado sampling
- Tuesday 2/18 -‐ 7pm -‐ Rail Trail Flatbread Co. -‐ 33 Main St., Hudson -‐ Coronado Brewing Pint Night
- Tuesday 2/18 -‐ 6pm -‐ Plan B Burger Bar -‐ 1000 W Columbus Ave., Springfield -‐ Western Mass Coronado Launch Party
- Wednesday 2/19 -‐ 4:30pm -‐ Craft Beer Cellar -‐ 142 Littleton Rd., Westford -‐ Coronado Sampling with CBC co-‐founder Rick Chapman Read More